Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Day of Preschool

Today was Colt's first day of preschool. He will go 2 days a week for just 3 hours a day, and I know he will love playing with the other kiddos! He has been wanting to "go to school" for about a year. I think it was hard for him to comprehend that we were REALLY going to school today, instead of me saying. . . "You will go one day Colt."

He was definitely excited.
Mr. Big Stuff and his bag to bring home all of his creations!
In awe of the playground facilities . . that is what he talked about the most on the way home anyways :-)
Yes, he just walked right in. Forgot about Mommy - no long sad goodbye. Actually, he didn't even tell me bye! I guess I definitely don't have to worry about him crying when I leave! ha!
Here is a little video of what he thought about the day:


And this is what baby sister did today - she was missing talking to her brother:

3 comments:

trudymiles said...

Loved the videos and the pictures. Glad Colt had so much fun at preschool! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

I can see the excitement on Colt's face ~ love Kylie's input about the day also ~ precious pictures and love the videos ~

Love you all,
Dad and Mom

Aunt BB said...

It amazes me how 'grown up' Colt is ...in only three short years, and Kylie has grown so much in just three short months!